- This event has passed.
TROY – FREE Combustion Efficiency Tune-Up Seminar
September 18, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
CONSUMERS ENERGY AND DTE ENERGY OFFER FREE COMBUSTION EFFICIENCY TUNE-UP SEMINARSIn support of the Residential Heating, Cooling and Water Heating (HVAC) program’s heating comprehensive tune-up offerings, Consumers Energy is co-hosting a series of upcoming training seminars with DTE Energy. Field service technicians, service managers and administrative staff are invited to participate in a free seminar covering:
• Comprehensive tune-up requirements.
• New wireless technology and mobile apps for rebate submission in the field.
• Non-invasive testing.
• Safety concerns.
• Marketing comprehensive tune-ups to your customers.
• Rebate submission requirements.
The combustion efficiency tune-up training qualifies for North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and Building Performance Institute (BPI) CEUs. Please remember to bring your NATE and BPI technician information to the seminar.
Why should I attend?
• Gain important knowledge and expand your business to better meet customer expectations.
• Receive brand new materials to help your business better market tune-ups to your customers.
• Enjoy beverages and snacks while you learn more about the program.
In addition, attendees will be entered to win a Testo 510i Differential Pressure Smart Probe device valued at greater than $100! You must attend one seminar in person to be entered to win. Each company attendee will count as one entry. The winner will be drawn raffle style and announced to all attendees via email the week of 9/23/19.
To participate, please contact our Account Advocate Team at email@example.com or call 877-404-7937. Thank you for your continued support of the Consumers Energy HVAC program!
Looking for a class you didn’t find? Please send us an email and let us know what type of class you’d like to see offered at Young Supply: firstname.lastname@example.org