- This event has passed.
DOWNTOWN TOLEDO – 2/23/23 – Mitsubishi M&P Service Class
February 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
Mitsubishi M & P Service Class
Presented by Brent Cox & Larry Armes
Seminar Description: The Mitsubishi Field Service Seminar provides participants with an understanding of the fundamentals of Mitsubishi Ductless systems. During this 4-hour seminar you will be introduced to the concepts and theories of operation – including an overview of the unique technologies employed – system design, installation and the fundamentals of troubleshooting M-series and P-series systems.
Participants will be awarded 4 NATE continuing education credits and 0.4 IACET CEUs.
Target Audience: This course is recommended for personnel responsible for installing, servicing and conducting maintenance on Mr. Slim M- and P-Series Systems.
What you will learn:
- Identify and discuss current product models
- Describe the system components and characteristics
- Interpret the system component specifications
- Discuss system functionality and capabilities
- Discuss the various technologies employed in Mitsubishi systems
- Identify and define variables in system design
- Identify and discuss the system installation procedures and requirements
- Discuss the internal electrical and refrigerant circuitry of the system
- Discuss Mitsubishi system troubleshooting and fault isolation procedures
OCILB Approved for 4 hours
Class Fee is only $35, which covers the cost of the course book that will be handed out during the class.
Looking for a class you didn’t find? Please send us an email and let us know what type of class you’d like to see offered at Young Supply: email@example.com